For our headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are searching for a DevSecOps engineer starting immediately.
Northern Bitcoin is on its way to become one of the fastest growing Bitcoin Mining companies worldwide with a focus on Bitcoin-infrastructure. As pioneers in the field of blockchain technology, we are changing the internet of information into the internet of values. Run by business and technology experts with proven track-records, partnering with the leading players of IT-industry and backed by experienced investors, Northern Bitcoin is well positioned to build the world’s leading Bitcoin Mining pool.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our highly motivated team consists of finance and technology enthusiasts, that have followed Bitcoin and its development since 2011. As such, we are deeply involved in the scene of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general. By becoming part of our team, you will get insights into this fascinating new world and share thoughts with leading experts of the industry. We deeply believe, that this new technology will affect the lives of billions of people. Attend us during this exciting time and be part of something big.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As part of Northern Bitcoins IT-Team, you are helping us to build, secure and operate our Bitcoin mining pool. You have strong interest in cryptocurrencies, mining and blockchain technology and want to learn more about it.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge of Python/Django or Node.js
- Experience with managing servers on AWS (EC2/EBS/S3/Load Balancing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux administration and Bash scripting
- Experience with Git, test driven development and agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- You are the link between the developers and sysadmins and as such, you have a bird’s eye view on development, deployment and operations of our software products
- Ensure timely updates and on-going maintenance of websites and online services. Ensures quality control through code review, testing, and debugging software for accuracy, completeness, and system integrity
- Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle
- Because you work on all parts of our software and system infrastructure, you take care of the systems security.
- Code-Review and documentation
Apply now and become a part of our special team! Send your German or English CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is: Marc Bronietzki